The little shape hovering above my shoulder is a recent collage--and when I view it here, away from the studio, I am reminded of its making:
1. working away and suddenly sensing, hmmmmm, this is not what I expected, it's MORE than what I expected.
2. "What is this? (May I never get to the point of knowing.)"
3. "Am I the lucky one who really gets to make this THING?"
4. I really, really want to kind-of-connect the black lines that hover about the edge, and that longing is rather inane but still desired.
5. I had no idea I could expect THIS to exist.
7. "Let me just enjoy making this and let me prolong its making to savor the potential of what might appear."